Thursday, November 15, 2007

Todays a long long day ...
Real looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
so lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

That u cant even imagine it ...

Todays tax class is from 8.30 am till 5 pm and well thats all about it ..

so .... to cure my long long day de sickness

This is a star made from paper clip with a Honey Star from Jia Lih
Then it turned into a flower ...

After that it became a palm tree...

This is de walkway outside my class

When i was looking at the walkway ... it kinda reminds me of the long long day that i will have to go thorough for today ... anyway its a revision class that would help me to pass my exam ^^

So anyhow i would have to attend it .. i would not want to fail any paper in this sam and if i did ... then Elvis will have to sit next to 'Long Long' next year ... haha

Note : all these pictures were taken during the lunch break and it does not effect any part of my studies :P

No comments: