Monday, November 5, 2007

I forgot that i had a blog
Before this i was too lazy to update this ... den
Came a bunch of exam all on de same week..
Which i missed out all of them due to some reasons ...
Which i will be taking those paper tomorrow and de day after tomorrow ...
I am not sure that will i be able to go back to segamat [DURIAN TOWN] this coming thursday ...

I know de pic are not related to my story ~


If i'm not going back den i'll de painting the wall of this house .. well if anyone wants to help... u're welcome there will not be any wages paid but there might be a free lunch/dinner ..
Nope this is not my house ....

Well .. i just get to know that there is a album of the movie's OST . I'm talking about jay chou's Secret. there is a OST album and i guess that i am de last person to know that there is a album .. Secret's OST Cover

Well here's a song from de OST ...

I guess for those that watched de movie ady de should know where does this music belong to in de movie ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tis album quite nice...i listen those songs durin midnight..n feel so peace

Deryk said...

yeah ... very very nice ..
i kinda listen to it when i'm studying ..
most of the other time is during night time .. just as u say ... really fell very peacefull..