Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Suddenly

We make our pacts,
We're independant.
We dump our boyfriends,
And we do our hair anyway we would like.
We figured out , that we are attractive.

And we look around,
And now we loved to live the single life.
And then we tell ourselves we’ll never fall in love again.
But then he comes around and suddenly we understand,
That we’ve never really been in love before.

And suddenly you know what all the love songs that they write are all about,
And suddenly you dont care if its right or wrong as long as he’s around,
And suddenly the things that used to sound clishe are perfectly right in your eyes.
Perfectly right with this guy.

I know its weird,
But we are connected.
And in some strange and crazy way I think,
That we have always been.

And now he’s here,
And he says he loves me.
And it feels so right,
And I could feel so good that I cant sleep at night.

But I just told myself I will not fall in love again.
But he just came around and, yeah, he made me understand,
That I have never really been in love before.

And suddenly you know what all the love songs that they write are all about,
And suddenly you dont care if its right or wrong as long as he’s around,
And suddenly the things that used to sound clishe are perfectly right in my eyes.
Perfectly right when he’s here.

And yes,
I know you might get impatient.
But look around,
He might be walking right in front of you.

And if he touches you and you feel your skin is burning.
Kisses you and you feel your stomach turning,
He’s the one,
He is the one.

And suddenly you know what all the love songs that they write are all about,
And suddenly you dont care if its right or wrong as long as your baby’s around,
And suddenly the things that used to sound clishe are perfectly right in your ears.
Perfectly right when he’s there.
Perfectly right when he’s there.
Perfectly right with this guy there





No comments: