Friday, April 23, 2010

welcome back ?

I didnt know that i have not been updating my blog for such a long time
it was de last post in nov 18
wow time has passed so fast
and the first thing i notice
is my comment is being spammed
lolx
anyway removed all of them ady
took me some time ...

Well .. watz up ?
i've ...
failed 3 papers in my last exam ... aih
and i am now studying in FTMS singapore
so means i am staying in singapore ... lol
will be attempting these 3 papers again this round in june
and really want to pass all the papers this time

and time is flying again exam is here again
well .. this is life right ?
then just face it

well .. anyone interested in a
ACCA Exam Techniques seminar ?
if yes let me know

its held in FTMS singapore
admission is free
but have to let me know so i can get u a space.

No comments: