Friday, April 24, 2009

Had a prayer for my grandma on the 17th of april as this is the 3 years anniversary .. death anniversary i meant.. time really flies.. its just been a while that grandma had passed away and its 3 years ady.


Had this weird nasi lemak with kelvin on sunday while waiting for suzanne to finish her choir pratice.
watz that? nasi lemak + chicken rice's chicken.. so its called the nasi lemak with roasted chicken.

Its wed again .. my P2 lecture.. i really can not tahan the class .. its hard to understand + boring + sleepy.. but i still need to pass this paper.. if not i cant get my acca.


There is a very strong wind outside last night .. and guess wat? i had made the branches of the big tree outside of my house break..

branches all over the place in my house..
MPJB .. please come and clean up ..
Luckily i didnt park my car under the tree .. if not gone case ady ..

This is chicken katsu .. had it in imm with vincent..
but i still think that the katsu in central is the best ..

No comments: