Friday, February 6, 2009

Today

Chinese new year is almost over ..
I'm back in JB but somehow part of my heart is still in Segamat .. somehow la ..
Seems like my cny mood is still no over yet .. still slacking around in JB ..
argh .. i guess i'll need to get myself moving again ..
I guess some of the things should be kept in the heart sometimes .. perhaps saying it out does not really helps sometimes .. but i just hope that it does not make things worst ..

Results will be out soon .. 16 Feb ..
I think that the OBU degree is not so easy afterall ..
Today .. a few of my senior had gotten thier result and only 1 of them passed ..
and the rest failed .. sounds so scarry now ..
so .. i think i would need to put in more effort in getting it done .. or i'll end up failing it too ..

Ok la .. here's something to help out my friends ..
this one is selling Valentine's gift

This one selling Dior Products

Haih .. something is wrong with me somewhere .. I hope that time will help me to solve it ..

No comments: