Friday, October 3, 2008

I dont know wat to say right here ..

-One of my betta is dead [sala]
-My black puppy is gone. Found out about it after i come back from melaka .. a day where i travel about 500+ km
-I've gone back to segamat in the morning and come back to jb in de afternoon .. thats another 400km just for a stupid thing.
-I've brought another black puppy from segamat again .. so that makes 2 puppies at my house again.
-I'm wasting my time doing nothing during this holiday.
-I've finish watching Heroes season 1 .. i know i'm kinda outdated
-My exam is just in 2 months time and i duno a single thing that i've study.
-I've completed about 80+% of the burnout legend on my psp in about 1 week.
-I've feel bad about something that i've done.
-I'm going to the market tmr morning
-I've gotta go to bed

No comments: