Monday, September 8, 2008

New Pet ?

Yo .. I'm back again to update ..
hmm .. seriously there is almost a birthday being celebrated in my class for this 2 months .. >< so .. pocket kinda kosong ady .. but its ok !!
So Happy Birthday to JY , Yu Long , Kean Wey, and Elvis [coming soon] ..

Other than the fishes, i have another 2 puppies at my house now ..
so here they are
One Black and One Brown

Lazying around

Can u c its eyes ? cute rite ?

hmmm ....

Wat type of dog ? I've got no idea .. its just some local dog .. hahaha ..


Snake Bite ?

Nope its not a snake bite on my arm .. its the effect of taking blood out of mu body ..
Y is there 2 holes there ? its because the nurse did a mistake ..
The first attempt .. I saw very little blood coming out .. and she also looked kinda worried .. and then she told me .. "ur nerves are too fine .. I can't c them well .. sorry have to take again .. "
I was like Walao .. like this also can meh ? but luickly second attempt was ok .. if not i think there will be more holes on my hand .. lolx
Hmm .. I should concentrate more time on my studies now .. i can really feel that i'm so left behind in the class .. but there seems to be no motivation for me to make my self study more .. argh .. need to change my lazy attitude ..
I'll be posting the birthday celebration pictures soon .. after i've get them all
Well .. lets just stop here ..

No comments: