Friday, July 4, 2008

Kuantan Trip

For the first week of holiday .. i was in Kuantan .. I drove back to segamat first .. then on tuesday .. we only went to Kuantan .. and we stayed at Swiss Garden ..
View from my room..
The hotel is really a nice place .. its so near to the beach .. as the beach is just behind the hotel only .. near to the swimming pool .. turst me .. u really can relax here ..
After that we went to a goverment agency to look out for some turtle .. i kinda forget the name ady .. well wat they do there is do research on turtles ..
They collect the turtle eggs too and hatch them .. then raise them for a few dayz before letting them going back into the sea again ..
A 4 yeras old turtle ?

It's just too bad tat i dun get to c the turtle lay eggs..
Its because the agency is about 30 mins drive from Swiss Garden .. and i guess i have to drive over there at about 10 pm .. and if we are unlucky we might not c any turtles .. besides that .. no one wants to go with me .. so i decided to give up on that .. lolx
Sunrise ..
I wanted to c how a sunrise looked like .. and guess wat ? I woke up at about 5.20 am to wait for the sunrise .. and 5.30 am i was at the beach with my cousin waiting for the sunrise ..

Sunrise again ..

Lol.. and we were there too early.. I guess if we go to the beach by 6 am .. we could still make it ..

My friend said it looks like sunset ..

So After the sunrise .. we had nothing better to do .. so me and my cousin waited at the beach for crab to come out from thier homes .. and snap a photo of them .. guess wat ? we waited for about 15-20 mins .. before the crab really come out from thier home .. lol
Can u spot the 2 crabs ?

After Kuantan .. i was back in sgt .. Well.. i didnt spot any aquarium in kuantan .. and guess there is no place for me to buy any bettas .. so when i was in sgt .. i've decided to go get some wild bettas .. but in de end .. wat we get is small prawns ..
Prawns ..
The prawns were dead after a few dayz .. cos i got nothing to feed it in sgt .. oh ya .. and we got 2 small soon hock fish too .. lolx and i guess it died too .. And Fang was with us during the "hunting trip" ...
So thats de end of my Kuantan trip story ..

No comments: