Saturday, July 26, 2008

Couried Fish

Before i could even open my eyes yet .. my phone rang .. and some one from Airpack Express asking me where my house is ..

I was still bluring and ask wat is it for ? and that guy told me that he had something for me .. and i just give him the direction to my house blurly .. as i was still half asleep .. lolx but somehow that guy managed to find my house ..

I was kinda supprised .. as most of the time the Pizza delivery noy could not find my house .. sigh


My package from Kl



Wats inside de package is a shirt .. a betta relax and 3 fishes ..


Betta relax for the betta



T-shirt for me .. front view



Back ..

My setup for the fishes


Delicious worms for my bettas ..[tubifex worms]

Thanks for the items & fish Jit .. Thats all for now.. and i'm off to singapore .. Bye.

No comments: