Monday, June 9, 2008

Weird Things

Weird things does happened recently

No1 . The door
Spotted anything wrong with the door ?
The door
Somethings wrong ..
Found out ? the door is actually detached from its frame .. dun ask me .. i dont know how it happened .. it was like this when i came home on tuesday .. after my exam ..
No2. The tea
Lipton tea ..
For the pass few dayz i was like drinking lipton tea like i never had any before in my life .. and i guess drinking too much of these tea would keep me awake ? nah .. i dun think so .. its cos i sleep till 12 pm everyday .. lolx
No3. The snail

Snails ..

That is a picture of a snail .. yesterday i found out that there was like more than 50 of these snails in my grass tank .. so i;ve moved them to a empty betta tank and guess wat ? i started to feed them with fish food ?

No4 . The aircond
I totally had no idea wat happened to the aircond .. it will like auto on and auto off ..
since i never off the main power for the aircond .. these auto function will happened ..
well .. i;ve check de remote .. and there is no timer being set .. as i dun even used them before.. creepy eh ? it happened when i was taking my nap at about 6pm and again on the next day morning ..
no pictures .. :P

No5. The beer ..
I went to my aunty's place today .. [um .. dad's cousin consider as aunty rite ?]
went there for lunch .. and guess wat? she served me beer for lunch and eventually i finished it .. but just 1 can only .. haha

I guess thats about it all ..
oh ya .. i will be on holiday for about a week in kuantan ..
if i do get to take some nice pictures in kuantan .. den i'll update about it .. lol
cya in a week's time :P [talking as if a lot of ppl is reading my blog]


No comments: