Sunday, February 17, 2008

Well .. i didnt really wrote this story .. i found it in my com .. and just to paste it here to share with every one ...
so next time dun gatal gatal ar ..


Do you know why ppl say "basstard"?, This is really funny... take a look~

A 20-yr old girl went to see a psychiatrist.

"Doctor, I'm so angry at my boyfriend that I must call him "basstard". Sometimes I feel that he's gone too far, and he deserves the title."

"Hmm.. such a word is too strong and rude to call a person. But maybe you have your own reasons to call him that. Tell me about it so that I can help you."

"Yes, thank you, Doctor. There was one night...we parked our car besides the beach and we were alone... and... he held my hand..."

"Did he hold your hand like this?"

"Yes, Doctor. Exactly like how you're holding it now"

"If its only this, he doesnt deserve to be called "basstard". That means he doesnt want to separate from you."

"Then, he leaned his body towards me... and hugged my shoulder..."

"Was he as this close to you and did he hug you like this?"

"Yes, Doctor. Exactly like how you're close to and hugging me now"

"Its not a basstard. That means he wanna stay forever by your side"

"Then he kissed me..."

"Did he kiss you like this?"

"Yes, Doctor. He kissed me just exactly like how you're kissing me now."

"If its only a kiss like this, seriously you cant call him "basstard". That means he adores you"

"Then he put his hands inside my clothes and touched my boobie, Doc..."

"Like this?"

"Yes, Doctor... he did it like that"

"Its not a behaviour of a basstard. It means he protects you"

"Then he took off all my clothes... slowly... "

"Did you resist?"

"No. Instead, I let him do it, coz I love him..."

"Did he took off your clothes like this ?"

"Yes, Doctor. Until Im completely naked like now......"

"He still doesnt deserve to be called "basstard, because it means he wanna learn about your
body completely"

"Then he kissed me and put his.... inside me and had sex with me..."

..... ..... ..... ..... .....

"Did he do it just like what we did just now?" :drool:

"Yes, Doctor. exactly the same"

"You cant still call him basstard. It means he needs you."

"But then he told me that he has AIDS"

"Damn!!!!! @$&^$&*%#)(&$)(#*@_# BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRD!!!!!"

All the staff outside were shocked to hear the doctor screaming......

so get it ?

No comments: