Monday, January 21, 2008

for now ... i'm feeling sooooooo sooooo sooooo tired ...
can feel that my eyes are going to close ady ...
but i still wanna update on this post today !!


Today's my Birthday ... hoho

i was supprised this morning when i enter de class ...
my classmates started to give me a bottle of Vitagen and wish me at de same time ..
so this is like wat i get from them ....

19 bottles of VitagenMy Vitagen Birthday Cake

After that .. I celebrated my bday again in Singapore .. this thime ... with my parents and relative..


We had our dinner at Artz Pizza ... with 4 pizza ..
sry no pic of the pizza cos we finished it in a flash ..

Thanks to for your wishes -
CAT Sept 06 >> too many names .. lazy wanna write :P [with Vitagen]
CAT Jan o7 >> too many names .. lazy wanna write :P [with Vitagen]
ACCA Jan 08 >> a few [with Vitagen]
Bebudak Dato 5F
Neko
KL Ah ni
and all other people which is too many for me to state out ..

once again thanks for your wishes ..
Today is really 1 happy day in my life..

No comments: