Thursday, May 3, 2007

Well.... its quiet fun to get back to segamat for one day and there's a few things that i enjoyed doing .... heh
well de first thing was going out and lim teh with my old friends .... u'll love that type of feelings when r u apart from everyone ...
de second thing is of coz enjoyed hanging out with my lou yau ... ah ming.
Well... on 1 may ah ming camefor visiting in de evening and then we started chit chatting ... and then we came to a topic saying his gal , gave hin a keychain ... and the got a idea and started to do the keychain too ... well at least it was a not bad idea for Ming to give one to his gal ... hehe

so ....

This are the things we used to make those keychains ....
Ming's first step ....
Ming's creation ....
My creation and Ming's creation ...
Yeah yeah ... i know its kinda funny for guyz to do things like this .... but doing it for a person u like ... i think its really worth it ... cos u r doing it with a sincere heart

While i was in Segamat ... i get some wounds because of a plastic chair ... lolx ...

So ... Alven this is de pic that will show u the pain on my leg ....

When i was on my way back .... my leg hurts like hell .... but i guess this will take a few dayz or maybe up to a week to heal man .....

Can u imagine that u r driving a car without aircond and u will have to wind down de window and u r speeding at the speed of 120KM/H ??? its so damn noisy and i can feel that my ear drum is going to koyak man ... finally I get my car's aircond repaired b4 coming back to jb ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope ur foot get well soon xp
thought the keychain thingy was a sweet thought.