Monday, May 14, 2007

This is a sad post and i think most of de pic will tell de story .....

Well.... I went back to Segamat on the 5th and it was a Saturday .... when i just reach home, the first thing i did was to chit chat with my grandma .... she seems more happy to stay in segamat if being compared to staying in jb .... and on the saturday night, me and my family went out to have dinner with our guest from taiwan .... and we got back home by around 1.30 am. that time i saw my grandma sleeping, so we decided not to disturb her ...

In the next morning, sunday, my aunty went to my grandma's room and called her .... but my grandma did not gave her any respond ... so we decided to get a doctor to come over to our house and check on grandma's condition .... the results was my grandma had went in to COMA status .... she was lying there just like sleeping..... we called her but she would not give us any responds ... around 4 some thing in the afternoon ... she suddenly open her eyes ... but we are not sure that she open her eyes to c us .. or it was just some reaction .... and she was in coma until tuesday afternoon .....

On tuesday afternoon .... around 4.00 pm ... her breathing went uncertain and sounds weird ... so everyone gathered in her room and look at her... there is nothing else we can do ..... it went on for a while and the breathing went slower, slower and slower ... and finally stopped at 4.30 pm ...
Before this we wanted to send her to the hospital but she did not want it .. so we did as she said 'if anything happend to me ... just let it be and dont send me to the hospital'. What my grandma want is a natural death .... so we just fufill her last wish .....


My grandma past away at 4.30 pm , 8 may 2007



Ah ma ... rest in peace .....

more pictures at the below post...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know it is a very sad period for you, but still the same words, everybody will leave us anytime, anywhere.. let ah ma rest in peace.. at least you did spent time with her before. For me, I never have any grandmother. They all pass away before I was born. So I never had any experience of having or losing a grandma. At Least you are very lucky to have her with you for more than 17 years. That you should be happy and grateful about it. Cheer up soon k? She will always be by your side. anytime, anywhere eventho you can't see her, sometimes you might feel her existence around you :)