Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yeah, I had passed my Paper 1 - [ T1(INT)-Recording Financial Transactions ] and
Paper 2 - [ T2-Information for Management Control ] ....
whoah ... syok man ...congratz to all my other calssmates that had passed thiers too ... ^^ I guess we dont really have the chance to celebrate together in a group eh ? maybe its because we are not too close to each other ... lol ... I guess the only thing that can help us to get closer to each other is time ?

Well... I just came back from Singapore again ....... lolx !!!!

As for today .. its a bit different, not like as usual ... doing nothing ... all boring stuff .... tonight we went to Little India in Singapore .... as we went there to look for some good food !!!!

We end up having dinner in a shop named "GAYATRI RESTAURANT"

The food there was not too expensive and the most important thing is the food is nice ^^ .... so at least we never wasted our money like the last time i had some indian food in JB ....lolx
So if u wanna c what they sell there ..... u can go to thier web ....

>>> http://www.gayatrirestaurant.com<<<

well... here's a picture similar to what i ate just now ....

I think my dad ,mum and aunty had something like this .... and vincent had 2 egg plata ^^ :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come got mini-coloured-stars in the rice they served to ur mum n dad? interesting :]

Deryk said...

er ... that ar ... they served to me de le :P...
the little stars ar .... i dont really get the stars le ... cos the one they served to me is without de star de ..... hehe