Sunday, April 15, 2007

Nothing much happends lately and it seems kinda boring.... since there is nothing new ... y not talk about something old ...

The flood in sgt ... lol ...well .. there was about 2 hand a half feet of waters in my house at that time ..

I think there's nothing much to say about ... other than a word of DISASTER to describe it .. so let all the pictures tell the story .....

My Cars......
Rubbish are all thrown anywhere
Poor shop ....
Everyone is bz cleaning ... lol
Are they going to sell those can food after cleaning it up ????

Well ... i didnt not have the chance to take more pictures because i need to clean up my house too .... it took me 2 days to finish up everything ...and guess wat .. we are kinda fast .. cos one of my neighbour took almost 1 week ... lolx. I guess he has too much things to be thrown away ..... haha

No comments: