Sunday, April 8, 2007

Linkin Park has one new album coming soon. It will be out soon ..... May 14 (Worldwide) and May 15 (North America). Well... i hope i can get one of those album too ^^ but too bad no $$$ la ....

The Official Web >>> http://www.linkinpark.com/site.html

The new cd cover ......



The mv of :+: What I've Done :+:



CD/DVD Track Listing [MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT]

01. Wake (MP3)
02. Given Up (MP3)
03. Leave Out All The Rest (MP3)
04. Bleed It Out (MP3)
05. Shadow Of The Day (MP3)
06. What I've Done (MP3)
07. Hands Held High (MP3)
08. No More Sorrow (MP3)
09. Valentine's Day (MP3)
10. In Between (MP3)
11. In Pieces (MP3)
12. The Little Things Give You Away (MP3)
13. Making of Minutes To Midnight
14. What I've Done (Video)
15. Making of What I've Done Video

1 comment:

Jaunty Edward said...

Hi,

Linkin Park have released a new single. You can find the Lyrics and Video of Linkin Park What I've Done here.

Linkin park What I've Done Lyrics

You can even send the complete lyrics on this song in an email to your friends or yourself.

Thanks,
Bye