Thursday, April 5, 2007

Yeah today was J'card day .... and i mean it ..... there was so many ppl there and everyone is shopping like there's no tomorrow ... lolx. I mean the way they buy things are like the things are free .... lolx

Well .. I was there to kepoh also and maybe can get some of the things if there is any that suit me ... in de end the things that suit me is de breads in the bakery .. lolx .... I mean after spending about 4 thours there ... i went back with some bread and some snacks ... and it's Japanese Snacks ... I just love those snacks ... but my pocket will koyak very fast if i keep on buy those ...



I just love those ... er ... the wang wang not so much ..

De things from the bakery ... there's some more ....
This is wat i get after being there fo so long and it took me 10 mins to que for this ....

Well .... its nice when u r holding a doughnut while updating the blog and chatting with ur frens on msn ... and wat else ? .... and there's more of those breads ^^

No comments: